Our Member Benefits: Group Purchasing, Online Ordering, Industry Updates and More
At Allied Purchasing, we are committed to bringing unmatched savings to our members through group purchasing negotiations with large industry manufacturers and services for convenient ordering.
Allied Purchasing Member Benefits include:
- Savings through group purchasing; combining your volume with the volume of other members in the same industry for lower overall costs for all.
- Time savings; our industry experts negotiate the best prices for the group allowing you time to concentrate on your core business.
- One stop shopping; one call to Allied Purchasing or one visit to our online ordering system saves members from making multiple calls to multiple suppliers for business needs.
- Easy invoice pay; our members greatly reduce the number of checks they write or transactions they make when placing orders through Allied Purchasing.
- Current updates; our experts constantly have their finger on the pulse of the industries we serve and communicate innovations as well as changes in products or services to our members in a timely fashion.
- Industry involvement; Allied Purchasing has membership in many trade organizations to ensure we are knowledgeable about the products and services available to our members. We routinely attend conventions and meetings conducted by these organizations:
- International Bottled Water Association (IBWA)
- Water Quality Association (WQA)
- International Beverage Dispensing Equipment Association (IBDEA)
- Master Brewers Association of the Americas (MBAA)
- Brewers Association
- All regional Bottled Water Associations as well as all regional Water Quality Associations
- Ownership; Allied operates as a not-for-profit purchasing co-op. Members make a one-time stock purchase of $50 and the members share in earnings above the cost of operation.